Welcome to Rebel Metal Detectors Online.
over 51 years of experience you can be sure that Rebel Metal
Detectors will give you solid advice and guidance as you embark
upon or renew your interest in treasure hunting. Whether you
are looking for historic artifacts, precious metals, or a
lost wedding band, Rebel can set you up with the right equipment
for the task.
March 2009 NAUTILUS Metal Detectors
- DMC IIB w/ 10" coil $713
- DMC IIBA w/10" coil $806
- All models come with choice of rear mount "low country" or traditional "horseshoe" handle.
Yes, the rumors are true , after over 35 years of unwavering NAUTILUS use we are now using the FISHER F-75. The detector took some patience and getting use to but is now field proven to be an incredible metal detector. The F-75 is light weight, extremely sensitive, and easy on batteries. It has put the fun back into relic hunting. As we get more experience with the model, we will provide preferred settings.
We have long been pioneers in the area of water hunting and build the
water proof Nautilus U-571 with approval from Jerry Tyndall,
inventor of the "Nautilus DMC" metal detector. We
can water proof a host of other detectors that are traditionally
land locked. The TESORO CIBOLA makes a fantastic wader and shallow diver. We are an authorized Fisher Service Center.
NAUTILUS DMC IIB and IIBA METAL DETECTOR TIPS
- The 15" coil is great for plowed over hut sites,
deep shells and deep plates.
- The 6" coil is best for housesites and trashy
- I prefer autotune "on" for all detecting
with the IIB/IIBA, especially in housesites.
- It is easier to adjust the R&C controls on
the IIB with autotune "on."
- If you use only one coil, the 8" is a good
all around compromise.
- The 10" and 6" coils make the best combination.
- Higher impedance headphones e.g. 32 ohm extend
battery life considerably.
- Constant chattering most often means weak batteries.
- Larger coils (10"+) balance best with the "horseshoe"
When you need equipment and friendly knowledgeable
service, call 843.763.1115.